10.28.2009

Princess for a Day: Bridal Portraits

Well...I guess I actually got to be a princess for TWO days...but the first one was the day of my bridal portraits! My sister was the photographer, and the lovely Katie Ecord was my make up artist, train carrier, veil tosser, drink provider, basically the IT girl! Thanks to both of you (and mom!) for all your help in making these portraits successful.

We started out at the Jacksonville Public Library, where our reception would be held. The day of our wedding there was another wedding scheduled to take place, so we wouldn't be allowed to take pictures anywhere else in the building. So...we found a way to do it anyway! Here are a few of my favorites.
















Just in case of rain on the big day...we wanted to make sure we got some good pictures outside at FBC since the chapel is so gorgeous. Thankfully, we were blessed on our wedding day to avoid the rain...but Kim still got some great shots!






And last but not least...we went up to the University Club. I was truly "on top of the world" as a bride!



And of course we got the photographer in action! Thanks Kim! :)


No comments: