10.09.2009

I'm OFFICIAL!

Today was my first day without a trainer! I guess that means...I'm legit!
I am loving my job! I start "floating" next week to a new branch...so I'm excited to meet some more new people and learn even more.
I've been reading "The Fred Factor" by Mark Sanborn and am doing my best to be a "Fred." Basically...someone that goes above and beyond the call of duty, that shows genuine concern about everyone and strives for excellence in every aspect of their personal and work life. Whats even more exciting is that I have a reason to do those things beyond just "being a good person" and "making a difference"...I can point people to the author of love and kindess and goodness. I can make a difference for the kingdom of God.
So I'm just praying I'll be a pure vessel that HE can use...so that He can make a difference in someone's life.

No comments: