11.11.2009

Portraits portraits...

Back to the wedding details now! :)

I know I've mentioned this already, but we had the most fantastic photographers for our wedding! My sorority little sister Nicole was in a wedding shot by Kara + Jeremy Pennington back in 2007 and she showed me the pictures on their blog. I fell in love that day!! I faithfully stalked their blog for over a year until I got engaged in November 2008. It was the first wedding decision I made and definitely the easiest. I thought it was a bit pricey at first, but I knew it would be worth it! If you know me...you know I love pictures...so I knew I wanted to invest in great wedding photos. I figured I could get married in an alley somewhere and Kara + Jeremy could make it look like a dream. So...they were booked by December. :)

They were so kind, friendly, and just all around easy to work with. We had a blast at our engagement shoot...and then of course all day at the wedding. Everyone loved them and had tons of compliments on what a great job they did and their high level of professionalism. On top of everything, they are Christians, so that was really a blessing as well! So...if you need great photographers--we highly recommend them without hesitation!

Here's a few of the portraits they took of the BrIdE + GrOoM, Wedding Party and families.









The girls...


The guys...GQ watch out!



And we LOVE this picture of our bridal party!! How awesome is this?!





And last but not least...our families.

Gabe's side...


My side...



And the whole Good/Bedenbaugh crew!! That's a LOT of family!



1 comment:

Pretty in a Power Suit said...

Such beautiful pictures :) And a beautiful bride.
xoxo,
Tawney