2.09.2010

January showers bring...February Flowers!

I'm pretty sure I'm the most blessed woman in the world. Gabe is seriously the most thoughtful person I know...and I'm beyond thrilled to spend the rest of my days with him. On February 15th we will have already been married for 6 months! Time sure does fly when you're having fun.

In recent news...Gabe surprised me with flowers at work last Friday on his lunch break. :) One of the ladies in the branch added some ribbons and palm fronds and turned it into a masterpeice. I LoVe seeing my flowers at my station all day. Just reminds me how much I am loved. <3






I also found out today that Gabe was tied for 2nd in the NATION in student enrollments last week!! I'm SO proud of him. That's not half bad for a month into a new job! That's my husband.

No comments: