10.15.2010

Let the GaToR GrOwL!

Tonight in TitleTown (aka Gainesville), Florida tens of thousands of people are roaming the streets and heading to Gator Growl, the largest student-led pep rally in the world!

It's hard to believe...but 5 years ago on this night...I actually got to get the party started by singing the National Anthem! It was one of the craziest, most exciting, most nerve-wrecking moments of my life. Performing in front of 60,000+ people with no real soundcheck due to rain the night before...it was definitely an awesome experience.

Thanks to the ability to post videos (however SMALL)...you can now reminisce with me tonight. Enjoy. :)

There are 2 parts because I think the "rockets red glare" scared my roommate who was video taping. But this remains as the only proof of my little claim to fame. So thanks to Sara Tolliver for some awesome videos.




No comments: